Join Reach India
Reach India is a growing network of independent "social" businesses: teams of two people that own and operate a Reach India Service Centre. As a Service Centre Manager, you equip thousands of local organisations to support millions of very poor women and adolescent girls in self-help groups. Reach seeks flexible, positive, bright, honest, business savvy partners to extend Reach services to many more organisatons and SHG members across India. As a high-performing Reach Service Centre, you "do well by doing good." That is, your livelihood is to equip local organisations to serve the very poor with dynamic, effective, high-impact services.
When you join Reach India, you and your partner receive a proven business model with tools and operational guidelines to establish a successful business from the start.
Arvind Pandy, of the local organisation NARMDA, meets with Bihar Service Centre trainer, Sunil Singh.
- A livelihood that contributes to the fight against extreme poverty;
- Access to low-cost financing to help you start and grow your social business;
- A growing number of innovative, proven training modules and other services that meet the needs of poor women and girls, and the local organisations that serve them;
- Regular training on new Reach services;
- Training in the promotion of Reach services;
- Access to ReachCRM—a personalised online customer relationship management (CRM) system to help you manage your service centre;
- A personalised public Reach Web page to promote your Reach services;
- Access to MyReach, a specialised online portal to services, training materials, marketing and other Reach resources;
- Professional marketing materials to help you promote Reach services;
- National and regional marketing support to help build awareness and demand for the Reach services you offer;
- A comprehensive handbook that outlines all requirements and support for your independent Reach service centre;
- National and international recognition for your work providing services that benefit very poor women and girls; and
- Exciting laternal learning that enables you to learn from other service centre colleagues and the staff of Reach India and Reach Global.
As a Certified Reach Service Centre, You Are Expected To:
- Contribute financially to the sustainability and growth of your service centre;
- Participate in a week-long service centre induction training;
- Share all roles and responsibilities equally with your service center partner;
- Participate in regular training on new Reach services;
- Deliver at least 24 trainings each year;
- Deliver at least one new Reach training topic per year;
- Prepare for and deliver Reach training services according to clearly defined quality standards;
- Manage the Reach brand according to clearly defined standards;
- Promote Reach services to those organisations working with very poor women and adolescent girls;
- Adhere to a clearly defined Reach code of ethics;
- Report monthly on your service centre's performance;
- Submit to an annual certification process; and
- Comply with other terms and conditions documented in your franchise agreement with Reach.